Oooh this game looks fantastic! I hadn't had a chance to participate in IGMC this time and didn't get to playing any entries, but this looks so cool and the concept sounds dark--quite the contract to your last entry (which I loved). Will get back to you when I have played ^^
A downloadable game for Windows
In 2138, planets are terraformed by teams of repeaters who clone themselves to cheat death. Play as Astra, a repeater whose teammates' real bodies were killed in an accident. She's stranded on a planet full of hostile aliens, her only ally the feisty robot B.U.D. Help her beat the odds and return to civilization--or perish in a downward spiral of insanity.
- Death is part of the story. Dying will not trigger a game over, instead forcing you to "repeat" with a new clone. But each repeat will diminish Astra's sanity.
- Needs system. Maintain Astra's hunger, thirst, and rest by cooking, foraging, and sleeping. Letting these needs drop will affect Astra's sanity.
- Turn-based combat. Fight through a hostile planet to search for valuable resources.
- Exploration and mystery. Find hidden items around base, explore the planet, and uncover the secret of this strange world--a secret that may have killed Astra's teammates.
- Three separate endings determined by whether Astra is insane or not.
The game is still in development. If you find any bugs, please let me know! Here's a list of issues I know about and am working to fix.
- I'm still editing enemies and skills, so there may be some imbalance.
Extract the files and run the application. Controls can be found in the ReadMe.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.